- Bottom scoop by forks.
- Perfect for reduced lift height.
- Calibrated for your bins.
- Max. load 500 kg.
Adaptable turner on bins under the following conditions:
- No plates on truck scoop side.
- 115 mm min. ground clearance.
- Bin with central leg: 340 min. clearance on either side of the leg.
- Case on 4 legs: have a min. dimension of 700 mm between legs (see sketch).
- Admissible load 500 kg.
- Case held in mobile frame, controlled by 4 gas struts that can be locked by hooks and a shear pin.
- Manual control over closing the frame and tipping.
- Springs dampen the end of travel.
- Re-actuated by pressing the acceptance hopper or ground
- Fork pocket aperture 170 x 70 standard centre-to-centre distance of 375 mm.
- Safety locking mechanism on fork heels.
- Tipping angle 145°.